Monday, July 13, 2015

Sweet and Simple

Cased, somewhat altered from Marelle Taylor's card.  I was happy to find such a great idea using this retired wide ribbon and designer paper from my stash.  Stampin' Up! products never really retire, they just go to the back of the craft room....

The main image is from Thoughts & Prayers,
stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
The little flowers are punched out of Lost Lagoon
and decorated with Pearl Basic Jewels

You will need to choose your own designer paper--I suggest the 2014-16 In Color Paper Stack
Paired with one of the Lost Lagoon Ribbons, or redesign this card in your own favorite colors.

I would love to see your version--send me a picture or a link in the comments!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment