Friday, July 31, 2015

The Ultimate Color Challenge

Many of you enjoy doing card challenges.  Participants might be given a layout sketch, a theme, or a collection of colors to work from, and they make a card with those elements.  It is great fun seeing what everyone comes up with. 

I  happened to Google "color challenge," and to my delight, I found this fun little test by X-Rite, a color manufacturer.  It is scored from zero to 100, with a LOW score being better than a high score.  I scored 4 on my first try, which maybe should have pleased me, but I had to try again and got a perfect score.  Yeay!

Try for yourself!  Click the link below; post your score in the comments.
Ultimate Color Challenge

http://favbulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/rainbow02.jpg
image from www.designbloom.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment